In honor of social distancing, Jenn and I did not go to the gym today. We both worked out separately at home.
Amanda did a bunch of random stuff that she hopes equals a real workout.
Throughout the day there were:
- 30 goblet squats with a 10 lb medicine ball
- About 10-15 really poorly done ‘push-ups’
- A 25 minute walk outside with the husband that went for right around a mile (very cold!)
- A 15 minute Turbo Jam Burn (very sweaty!)
- Lots of stretching (to recover from too much sitting)
I miss the gym with Jenn. I miss the conversations and I miss picking up heavy things and putting them back down again. Sadly, the husband is too awkwardly shaped and wiggly to use as a deadlifting weight or for squats, and I can’t quite bench press him yet. Also, he’s still too wiggly to bench press anyway.
Not sure what tomorrow brings because the lap pool is closed for a week. There will be lifting with Trainer J on Wednesday, but that’s a long way away.